Welcome to the Village of Brown Deer Website!
As the Village Manager, my job is to ensure that the Village maintains services, programs, and facilities that meet the needs of the community in a fiscally responsible manner. All of us who work for the Village of Brown Deer are proud of the work we do to serve the community and to keep Brown Deer a great place to live, work, and play.
The Village Board has identified the following goals for the community, which Village employees are dedicated to achieving:
- Create a Safe Place for Residents and Visitors
- Maintain an Attractive Community
- Establish Cultural and Recreational Opportunities
- Preserve a Family Oriented Community
- Assist in creating a Business and Development Friendly Environment
- Manage a Prosperous and Fiscally Sound Budget
Whether you are a resident or a visitor, I invite you to enjoy all that Brown Deer has to offer. If the office of the Village Manager can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us via email or by phone at 414-371-3051.