Dog & Cat Licenses

Residents of all municipalities in Milwaukee County need a certificate of rabies vaccination and, if applicable, a spay/neuter certificate for your dog and/or cat before a license can be issued. The certificate(s) will be returned to the pet owner along with a license tag. Licenses must be renewed by April 1st. All renewals, received after April 1st, are subject to a late renewal penalty. Licenses may be purchased either at the Village Hall or on the Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Center (MADACC) website using a credit card.

Register for your 2024 pet license online now!

Visit MADACC to license your dog(s) and/or cat(s).