The Building Board considers building permits for all structures for which a permit is required. The Board considers the various permits based on a variety of elements:
- Architectural appeal
- Building site
- Composition with surrounding and existing structures
- Exterior elevations
- Impact upon neighboring properties and structures
- When: 1st and 3rd Mondays at 4:00p.m.
- Where: Virtual (see agenda for call-in information or link)
- Mary Buckley, Chairperson (reappointed 2023)
- Jeffrey Gary (appointed 2022)
- Chris Eger (appointed 2014)
- Ryan Thacker (appointed 2019)
- Will Manley, Jr. (appointed 2021))
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the board? Reach out to staff liaison and Community Development Director Nate Piotrowski at 414-371-3061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join the Board
Are you interested in joining this board? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.