The Community Development Authority was created to act as the Housing Authority and Redevelopment Authority, with responsibilities for projects relating to blight eliminations, clearance of undesirable conditions, and urban renewal and redevelopment programs
- When: meets as needed
- Where: Village Hall, 4800 W Green Brook Drive
- Wanda Montgomery, Village President, Chairperson
- Priscilla Hightower Thompson, Village Trustee
- Claude Williams, Jr. (appointed 2010)
- Jesse Greenlee (reappointed 2023)
- Jim Gaillard (appointed 2021)
- Terri Watson-Wright (appointed 2022)
- Armond Jenkins (appointed 2022)
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the committee? Reach out to staff liaison and Community Development Director Nate Piotrowski at 414-371-3061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join the Committee
Are you interested in joining this committee? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.