The Library Board acts as an oversight body with regards to the Brown Deer Public Library.
- When: The second Monday of the month at 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Community Room A, lower level of the Brown Deer Public Library
- Ruth Braden, President (appointed 2018)
- Dolores Brown (appointed 2021)
- Colleen McGuigan (appointed 2022)
- Ashley Ridosko (appointed 2022)
- Donna Zimmer (reappointed 2023)
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the committee? Reach out to staff liaison and Library Director Dana Andersen-Kopczyk at 414-371-2965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join the Committee
Are you interested in joining this committee? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.