The North Shore Board of Health governs the health department and assures the enforcement of state public health statutes and public health rules.
- When: Meets at least quarterly at the call of the Chair.
- Where: DPW Conference Rm, 4950 N Arbon Drive
- Marisa Awodey Roberts - Bayside
- Charonda Farrington - Brown Deer
- Dr. Chelsea Holtz, DO - Fox Point
- Debesh Mazumdar, MD - Glendale
- Dr. Christopher Okunseri, BDS., MSc., MLS. - River Hills
- Kristine Peterka, BSN, DNP - Shorewood
- Christopher Simenz, PhD - Whitefish Bay
- Gary Lewis, MD - Medical Advisor
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the board? Reach out to staff liaison and Health Officer Becky Rowland at 414-371-2981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join the Board
Are you interested in joining this board? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.