The Plan Commission studies and make recommendations to the Village Board in matters of proposed site plans, zoning changes, subdivision plats, and Comprehensive Plan and Official Village Map review.
- When: 2nd Monday of every month at 6:30pm
- Where: Village Hall, 4800 W Green Brook Drive Brown Deer, WI 53223
- Wanda Montgomery, Village President, Chairperson
- Darryl Johnson, Village Trustee
- Renee Booker, Village Trustee
- Jalin Phelps (reappointed 2023)
- Bill Hoffman (appointed 2007)
- Al Waters (appointed 2012)
- Michael Emem (reappointed 2023)
- Ryan Schmitz (appointed 2006)
- April Harris (appointed 2022)
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the commission? Reach out to staff liaison and Community Development Director Nate Piotrowski at 414-371-3061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Join the Commission
Are you interested in joining this commission? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a commission member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.