Traffic and Public Safety is responsible for ensuring the enforcement of all traffic, human rights, protection of property, and other miscellaneous regulatory ordinances.
- When: Thursday following 1st Monday at 5:30 PM
- Where: Village Hall
4800 W Green Brook Drive
Brown Deer, WI 53223
- Emily Siegrist, Village Trustee, Chairperson
- Priscilla Hightower Thompson (term expires 2023)
- Bob Wazniak (term expires 2023)
- Charles Greer (term expires 2023)
- Valerie Hutsen (term expires 2023)
- Gary Bargholz (term expires 2023)
- Jarton Davis, Sr. (term expires 2023)
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes. Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Do you have a question about the committee? Reach out to staff liaison and Executive Secretary to the Chief of Police Nancy Hoppe at 414-371-2900 or email email@example.com.
How to Join the Committee
Are you interested in joining this committee? Fill out the online application to apply. Appointments occur in April/May after the spring election or on an as-needed basis. If you have questions about the role of a committee member, please reach out to the staff liaison listed above for more information.