Please read requirements and instructions before clicking on link below to the web portal.
Visit the Brown Deer Property Tax Web Portal
- May have to temporarily disable pop-up blocker
- Browser: updated versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari are recommended
- Adobe Reader 8 or greater
- Ensure “Real Estate” is selected if looking up a real estate parcel
- "Personal Property" refers to non-real estate business property - not a personal residence
- Enter either Parcel ID (without dashes and with all of the zeros) ONLY and click search
- If you do not know your parcel number or would like to look up property by address, first click "Search" in the menu on the left under Landnav Portal
- Enter house number – do not enter any other information
- You may need to input the year you are looking for and change the Municipality filter to "107-Village of Brown Deer".
- Failure to follow specific look-up instructions will cause no results to be returned
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find your property. If searching for a condo or unit, you may need to scroll through several pages.
- Follow the steps above
- Select “Tax Year Report” for receipt and “Print Tax Bill” for copy of the original bill
- If you would like to view or print a copy of your receipt, complete the above steps
- Click the blue "Print Tax Details" button
Trouble navigating the web portal? Contact the Treasurer's Office at (414) 371-3046 or email@example.com during business hours (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday).
Visit the Milwaukee County Web Portal
For additional questions about property taxes, please go to the Property Tax Information Page.