Do I have to complete the meter change?

Yes. The Public Service Commission (PSC) requires the Brown Deer Water Utility to change out meters on a 20-year replacement schedule per PSC 185.76(6). This gives the Utility legal authority to access and change out the meter. Failure to allow the Utility to access and replace the meter can result in disconnection.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to complete the meter change?
2. How can I schedule an appointment?
3. How long does the meter replacement take?
4. When can appointment be scheduled?
5. How much will the meter change cost?
6. Where is my water meter located?
7. Will my water be disconnected during the replacement?
8. Who will come and change the meter?